Friday, July 15, 2011

Keeping Track of the Calendar

What? Two posts this week?

Yep.  Because I had some trouble keeping track of which day of the week was Wednesday and which was Friday and so my post for today went up on Wednesday.

Because I have to keep track of too many calendars.  Each blog I write for has its own schedule. And I have to squeeze the writing into my spare corners (which are becoming rarer and rarer as time goes by).

Not only that, but many evenings have specific weekly events. So I need to know what day of the week it is.

Eventually, I'll quit my job and live the unemployed and free life where I don't have to know if it's Monday or Thursday. And I can write all day and maybe update my blogs more than once per week ...

But that's not today. Today, I need to be able to feed myself and take care of my cats.

And I need to learn to keep better track of my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment