Friday, April 27, 2012

Blogger Glitches

So I am currently writing (actively) three blogs and occasionally update two others.

All five blogs are run through Blogger's interface. I've gotten used to it, and it has some bells and whistles that I really like.  For example, the ability to schedule a post for the future and have it (magically) appear when that date arrives.

But apparently there is an issue with the scheduling module, because Eric Shoots Things hasn't actually released its scheduled posts for the last two weeks without my direct (and personal) intervention.

I have a hunch it's something to do with the Google+ integration, because it worked before I set that up.  But I'm not a computer programmer or engineer of any sort. I write a lot of words, and the Magic Google Box makes them appear where you can read them.

Or, rather, it's supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment