Friday, May 27, 2011

Mindless Television

I really dislike mindless television.

No ... that's not right.

I dislike what mindless television does to me. I dislike that I enjoy it so very much.

I used to have a problem with TV. I used to watch five and six hours per night. And it didn't matter what was on - I would get home, sit down, and turn the TV on. And then I'd watch until bedtime. Or past bedtime.

I'm not going to claim I never watch TV - because I do. I even watch some pretty mindlessly awful stuff. I love professional wrestling. I really enjoy watching TruTV (especially "World's Dumbest"). But I still spend too much time sitting in front of the TV, when I should be doing other things, such as blogging or editing.

I still allow it to screw with my priorities.

And I just don't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment