Friday, April 15, 2011

Back Pain

I'm really not a fan of any sort of pain, but the most regular and reliable pain for me is that of my back. I first threw it out at the age of 12, and have been regularly in pain since.

I can function with a sprained ankle. I can handle it when my knee slows me down. But when my back decides to go completely out, I'm reduced to helplessness. And I hate it.

Not only that, but back pain has cost me more missed work than illness. By a lot.

And I really dislike that.

2 comments:

  1. what makes your back hurt, ae?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back pain can be caused by muscle tension.
    My cousin is suffering from back pain for this reason takes prescription drugs - Oxycontin, Lortab and Percocet.
    I found Findrxonline and says that back pain can also be caused by arthritis.

    ReplyDelete