Friday, June 17, 2011

Airplane Rides

I love going on trips, but I have not yet found a way to get from point A to point B that I actually like. A decade ago, airplanes were my travel method of choice - buses are filled with Bus People (and are amazingly slow), Trains are a relic from the 19th century that hasn't been adequately updated, cars are expensive and comparatively slow.

Airplanes are expensive to get onto, but they're fast. Too bad it's a huge hassle getting onto them.

By the way, as you're reading this (all three or four of you who are reading this regularly), I'll be in Minnesota. That's right: Sometimes, we have to do things we don't like.

In my case, it means fighting through security, crowds, and the nerve-wracking takeoff and landing portions of the trip. And that goes without mentioning the extra fun of turbulence and occasional lightning storms. Twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment